Google Drive is a cloud storage service by Google which allows you to backup photos, videos & files online. It also allows you to edit documents, presentations, spreadsheets & view them offline along with photos & videos. Google Drive allows you to sync photo & video folders with other devices and access them from anywhere. Google Drive has mobile apps for various platforms like Android, Blackberry, Windows and Apple. Backing up Google Drive videos to Dropbox account on Android phone is easy. In just few steps you can easily save & backup videos to Dropbox.
Following are the steps to Backup Video Folder from Google Drive to Dropbox on Android:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have 'Dropbox app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Google Drive App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open "Google Drive App" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photo & video folders.
- Tap or long press your video folder which you want to backed up.
- A pop up window opens up. Tap "Send link" button.
- You will see list of applications. Tap "Add to Dropbox".
- Choose a location & tap "Add" button.
- Enter the new file name & tap "Ok" button.
- Your photo folder will now be backed up to Dropbox.
Note: You will get a .txt file in to Dropbox account. When you open the file, you will see a link. Copy the link & open it in your web browser. You will see all your videos from the folder.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac
from the website and start backing up photos and videos.