Google Drive is Google's cloud storage service which was released on April 24, 2012. It offers you 5 GB of free storage space to backup photos, videos and important documents. Google Drive offers you sorting options such as 'Last modified', 'Last opened by me' and 'Title'. You can easily invite others to view, edit or leave comments on any of your photo, video, files or folders. You can view over 30 file types in your browser including HD video, Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. You can view these files even if you don't have the program installed on your computer.
Following are the steps to Backup Google Drive Videos to SmugMug on Android:
- Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "SmugMug App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Google Drive App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open Google Drive App on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Tap or long press your videos which you want to backed up.
- A pop up window opens up. Tap "Send" button.
- You will see list of applications. Tap "Smugmug Upload".
- Tap "Change Settings" button located at the bottom left corner on the screen.
- Select the gallery to upload videos, add caption, keywords and set privacy settings.
- Tap "Save" button.
- Tap "Upload All" button located at the bottom right corner on the screen.
- All your videos will now be uploaded to Smugmug.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.