Google Drive is a personal cloud storage service which allows you to store and synchronize digital photos, videos and files across mobile devices, tablets and computers. It is useful to store and organize all your photos, videos and files. It has a powerful search tool and good integration with other Google services like Google+, Docs and much more. It allows you to invite others to view, download and collaborate on all the photos, videos and files, no email attachment is needed. You can easily move videos from OneDrive to Google Drive.
Here are the steps to Move Videos from OneDrive to Google Drive:
- Go to https://onedrive.live.com & sign in to your account.
- Once you are signed in to your account, you will see all your photo and video albums.
- Open the video album. You will see a check box at the top right corner when you mouse over the videos.
- Select the videos which you want to download.
- Click "Download" button located on the menu bar or you can "Right click" & select the "Download" option.
- You will be prompted to save the .zip file. Choose the location where you wish to save the downloaded file.
- Your videos will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account.
- Click "Create" button located on the left side & select "Folder" option. Specify a folder name for your video album. This is the folder where your videos will be uploaded.
- Click on the folder you created. click "Upload" button located next to the create button to upload videos.
- Select "File" option.
- A "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select videos that you want to upload.
- Once your videos are successfully uploaded, you will be prompted with a message that says "Upload complete".
- You have another option to upload the videos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your videos directly from your computer to a location in your Google Drive.
- This is how you can move videos from OneDrive to Google Drive.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.