Google Drive is a cloud storage synchronization service by Google Inc. It allows you to backup photos, videos and important documents to access them from anywhere on smartphone, computer and tablets. It is an office suit of productivity applications which offer collaborative editing on documents, presentations, spreadsheets, drawings and much more. Google offers 15 GB of online storage space to backup photos, videos and files. The storage space is shared across three services such as Gmail, Google Drive and Google+. Moving photos from Box to your Google Drive account is easy. In just few steps you can easily move & backup photos to Google Drive.
Here are the steps to Move Photos from Box to Google Drive:
- Go to https://www.box.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Once you have signed into your account, you will see all your photo & video albums.
- Open the photo album and select the photos which you want to download.
- Check mark the box located in front of the photos to select the multiple photos.
- Click "Download" or "Down arrow" button.
- You will see a message "Are you sure you want to download selected items? This process may take several moments".
- Click "Okey" button.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the photos from the Box account.
- Your photos will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account.
- Click "Create" button located on the left side & select "Folder" option. Specify a folder name for your photo album. This is the folder where your photos will be uploaded.
- Click on the folder you created. click "Upload" button located next to the create button to upload photos.
- Select "File" option.
- A "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select photos that you want to upload.
- Once your photos are successfully uploaded, you will be prompted with a message that says "Upload complete".
- You have another option to upload the photos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your photos directly from your computer to a location in your Google Drive.
- This is how you can move photos from Box to Google Drive.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.