Google Drive is an online cloud storage service provided by Google Inc. It was released on April 24, 2012. It has ability to store photos, videos and files to cloud storage, file sharing and collaborative editing. You can use Google Drive for education. It is a free with unlimited storage to all Google Apps for education users. It has an automatic syncing feature which allows you to sync all your photos, videos and files to access them offline. Box is a cloud storage service where you can backup photos, videos and files. If you are looking for a step by step process to move videos from Box to Google Drive account, read below.
Here are the steps to Move Videos from Box to Google Drive:
- Go to https://www.box.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Once you have signed into your account, you will see all your photo & video albums.
- Open the video album and select the videos which you want to download.
- Check mark the box located in front of the videos to select the multiple videos.
- Click "Download" or "Down arrow" button.
- You will see a message "Are you sure you want to download selected items? This process may take several moments".
- Click "Okey" button.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the videos from the Box account.
- Your videos will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account.
- Click "Create" button located on the left side & select "Folder" option. Specify a folder name for your video album. This is the folder where your videos will be uploaded.
- Click on the folder you created. click "Upload" button located next to the create button to upload videos.
- Select "File" option.
- A "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select videos that you want to upload.
- Once your videos are successfully uploaded, you will be prompted with a message that says "Upload complete".
- You have another option to upload the videos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your videos directly from your computer to a location in your Google Drive.
- This is how you can move videos from Box to Google Drive.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.