Google Drive is a cloud storage & synchronization service which was released on April 24, 2012. Google Drive allows you to backup photos, videos, files & important documents to cloud storage and access them from anywhere. It offers 5GB of free storage space to all its users. Google Drive allows you to open over 30 file types from your browser including HD video, Adobe Illustrator & photoshop.
Following are the steps to Share Videos from Google Drive Cloud Storage with others:
- Go to https://drive.google.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Once you have signed into your account, click "My Drive" button located at the left side of the window.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Click the checkbox(es) next to the videos which you want to share.
- Click "More" button located at the top of the window.
- Select "Share" option from the dropdown menu.
- Click "Share" option.
- A "Sharing settings" window opens up.
- You will see the link to share. Change the settings to "who can access".
- Enter names or email addresses to invite people.
- Click "Send" button.
- Click "Done" button.
- Your videos link will now be shared with your friends.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.