Instagram is a popular online mobile photo-sharing & video-sharing service. It allows you to capture a photo & video, crop the photo and apply a digital filter to change its look. You can add tags to all relevant photos. When other people tag you in photos, these photos may show up on your profile in 'Photos of You'. Who can see these photos on your profile is depends on your visibility settings. You have 2 options i.e 'Posts are Private' and 'Posts are Public'. When you set 'Posts are Private', then only confirmed followers can see photos you are tagged in on your profile. If you set 'Posts are Public', then anyone can see photos you are tagged in on your profile.
Here are the steps to Backup Google Drive Photos to Instagram on Android:
- Go to http://instagram.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Instagram App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open "Instagram app" on your Android phone.
- Tap 'Camera' icon located at the bottom on the screen.
- Tap the box in the bottom-left corner, a "Pick a Source" window opens up.
- Select "Google Drive" option.
- You will see 'My Drive' from your Google Drive account.
- Choose the photo which you want to backup & tap "Select" button.
- Crop your photo & tap "Right arrow" button located at top right corner on the screen.
- Apply digital filters & tap "Right arrow" button.
- A "Share to" window opens up.
- Add a description & tap "Check mark" button located at top right corner on the screen.
- All your Google Drive photos will now be uploaded to Instagram.