Instagram is one of the popular mobile apps that allow you to capture photo or record short video and share them to other social networking sites. You can share your photos to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Foursquare and much more. When you capture a photo or short video on Instagram, you will have the option to turn ON/OFF for each of the social networking site to share photo and video. You just need to adjust the settings for these social networking sites on your mobile phone. To share photos and videos to Foursquare, you have to choose to 'Add to your Photo Map' and then 'Name this location' option while uploading your photo.
Following are the steps to Share Photos and Videos from Instagram to Other Social Networks:
- Go to http://instagram.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Instagram BETA" App on your phone from the App store & launch it.
- Open "Instagram app" on your phone.
- Go to your profile page.
- Tap "Gear" icon located at the top right corner on your iPhone or tap "Three vertical dots" located at the top right corner on your Android phone.
- Tap "Share Settings" option.
- Tap a social network to log in and link the accounts.
- This is how you can connect your social network accounts to Instagram to share photo and videos.