Uploading Instagram photos to Google+ is relatively easy for Android users that iOS users. If you are an android user, you can share an Instagram photo to your Google+ account in just few clicks.
The process is dead easy and effortless. All you need is an Instagram app, and Google+ account and off course photo(s) to upload.
1. Click the photo, save it and share it with any of the other social networks (Facebook, Flickr, Twitter etc.) like you usually do.
2. Now go to your Phone's gallery. There you would see an album named 'Instagram' (Created by default. All your Instagram photos are saved here).
3. Open the album and select the photo(s) that you wish to upload to Google+.
4. Once selected, click the 'Share' icon / button. The moment you click the share button, you'll see a bunch of apps and services where you can share selected photo(s).
5. Choose Google+. apply privacy settings. Choose from 'Public', 'Your Circles', 'Your communities', or pick people and circles.
6. Add text about the photo. It is similar to description.
7. Add location if you wish to.
8. Once done click 'Share'.
9. Selected Instagram photo(s) will soon be uploaded to your Google+ account.