Google Drive is Google's cloud storage service which was released on April 24, 2012. Google Drive offers you 5GB of free storage space to backup photos, videos and documents. You can upgrade your free account to a paid monthly subscription plan for more storage space. Google Drive offers 100GB storage space for $1.99/month, 1TB storage space for $9.99/month, 10TB storage space for $99.99/month, 20TB storage space for $199.99/month & 30TB storage space for $299.99/month. Google Drive can work with any platform.
Here are the steps to backup Google Drive photos to Dropbox on Android phone:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have 'Dropbox app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Google Drive App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open Google Drive App on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Tap or long press your photos which you want to backed up.
- A pop up window opens up. Tap "Send" button.
- You will see list of applications. Tap "Add to Dropbox".
- Choose a location & tap "Add" button.
- All your photos will now be backed up to Dropbox.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.