Google Drive is a cloud storage service which allows you to backup photos and videos to cloud. It is a complete office suite which enable you to store photos, videos, music & other documents. It offers 5 GB of storage space which is pretty useful to store photos, videos and files. It allows you to upload photos in standard size or full resolution. Flickr is the cheapest and largest option to store all your photos and videos. Flickr is a good option to backup and organize your photos and videos. It is a best website to share your photos and videos with family and friends as well as social networking sites. If you are looking for a step by step process to move videos from Flickr to Google Drive, read on.
Following are the steps to Move Videos from Flickr to Google Drive:
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Click "You" button located at the top of the window.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Click the video, you will see it in full size.
- Click "..." (3 horizontal dots) located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select "Download original file" option.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the video from the Flickr.
- Your video will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account.
- Click "Create" button located on the left side & select "Folder" option. Specify a folder name for your video album. This is the folder where your videos will be uploaded.
- Click on the folder you created. click "Upload" button located next to the create button to upload videos.
- Select "File" option.
- A "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select videos that you want to upload.
- Once your videos are successfully uploaded, you will be prompted with a message that says "Upload complete".
- You have another option to upload the videos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your videos directly from your computer to a location in your Google Drive.
- This is how you can move videos from Flickr to Google Drive.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.