Google Drive is a best cloud storage service to backup photos, videos and documents. It allows you to create documents and collaborate with others. Using Google's collaboration feature, you can work on the same file or document in real time. Over 190 million people are actively using Google Drive to backup photos, videos, files to access them on their computer, phone and tablets. You can share Google Drive photos with others on your iPhone with simple steps.
Here are the steps to Share Google Drive Photos with Others on iPhone:
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Google Drive" app on your iPhone from the Apple App store & launch it.
- Open "Google Drive" app on your iPhone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Open the photo in its full size.
- Tap "Share" button.
- A "Add people" window opens up. Add names or email addresses or groups to share your photo.
- Tap "check mark" button located at the top right corner on the screen.
- Your photos will now be shared with others.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.