Google Drive is a cloud service to store photos, videos & files online. Google Drive allows you to have all your files within reach from any smartphone, tablet or computer. Download Google Drive & enjoy it on your iPad to upload photos, videos, documents and important files. Google Drive offer users 5GB of free storage space.
Here are the steps to upload videos from iPad to Google Drive:
1. Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
2. Download "Google Drive App" on iPad from the Apple App store & launch it.
3. Tap the "Google Drive App" on your iPad.
4. Tap the "+" button located at the top-right corner of the screen.
5. Select "Upload Photos or Videos" option.
6. Click "Camera Roll".
7. "Camera Roll" window opens up & select the videos (which you wish to upload)
8. Click "Upload" button.
Tip: Be sure that your iPad setting allow photo uploads to Google Drive. Tap "Setting App" & click "Privacy". Tap Photos, & make sure that the ON/OFF switch next to Google Drive is turned ON.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Quick Tip to ensure your videos never go missing
Videos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your videos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your videos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all videos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.