Dropbox is useful service to upload your photos and videos to cloud. Dropbox is an awesome application for adding and sharing your photos with family and friends. Dropbox offers passwords and expiry dates to help control access to shared documents. This new feature is available for business account users. If you want to add photos to Dropbox account, you can create a new folder. Adding photos to a Dropbox folder is very easy. If you are looking for a step by step process to add photos to Dropbox folder, read below.
Following are the steps to Add Photos to a Dropbox Folder:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Once you have signed into your account, click "New Folder" icon located at the top of the window.
- Specify a folder name for your photo album. This is the folder where your photos will be uploaded.
- Click on the folder you created. You will see an empty folder at the moment. It is because you haven't uploaded anything here yet.
- To add photos to this folder, click "Upload" button located at the top of the window.
- A pop-up window opens up. Click "Choose File" button.
- "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select photos which you want to upload.
- Click "Done" button.
- You have another option to add photos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your photos directly from your computer to a location in your Dropbox folder.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.