DropBox is an online cloud storage service which helps you to backup photos, videos & files from your computer and mobile devices to an online storage space. Dropbox is the best cloud storage option to backup photos & videos. Dropbox allows you to sync photos & videos between multiple computers & keeps the copy on those computers as well. If you delete your photos & videos, then by default Dropbox saves a history of deleted photos & videos for 30 days. This facility is available for all Dropbox users.
Here are the steps to Backup Photo Folder from Dropbox to Google Drive on Android:
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have 'Google Drive app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Dropbox App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open "Dropbox App" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photo & video folders.
- Tap or long press your photo folder which you want to backed up.
- A pop up window opens up. Tap "Share" button.
- Tap "Send a link" button.
- You will see list of applications. Tap "Google Drive app".
- A "Upload to Drive" window opens up.
- Enter the new file name & tap "Ok" button.
- Your photo folder will now be backed up to Dropbox.
Note: You will get a .txt file in to Google Drive account. When you open the file, you will see a link. Copy the link & open it in your web browser. You will see all your photos from the folder.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.