DropBox is an online cloud storage service provided by Dropbox Inc. & it allows you to backup and sync your photos, videos, important files & documents to cloud storage & access them from anywhere. DropBox allows you to edit documents, automatically add photos, share photos & videos with friends anywhere in the world.
Here are the steps to automatically upload photos from iPad to DropBox:
1. Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
2. Download "DropBox app" on your iPad from the Apple App store & launch it.
3. Click "Settings" on iPad, select "DropBox" option.
4. Select "Camera Upload" option.
6. Turn "Camera Upload" ON.
7. Once "Camera Upload" is enabled, you will see 2 options i.e "Only Wi-Fi" & "Wi-Fi+Cell".
8. Click "Only Wi-Fi" option & then click "Enable" button located at the top right corner.
9. A pop-up window "DropBox would like to Access your Photos" opens up, click "OK" button to automatically upload your photos.
10. All your photos will now be automatically uploaded to DropBox.
Tip: Whenever you open the DropBox app, it will automatically upload the photos you have taken since the last time you uploaded.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.