Dropbox is a cloud storage service provided by Dropbox Inc. Dropbox offers 2 GB of free storage space to store photos, videos, files, and important documents. Dropbox allows users to create a special folder (Dropbox folder) on each of their computers for storing their files, photos & videos.
Here are the steps to download photos from Dropbox to iPad:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account.
- If you have Dropbox app installed on your iPad, launch it. Or else download it from the App store.
- Click "Data Settings" on iPad, select "Dropbox" option.
- A pop-up window opens up. You will see a "Public" icon on the menu bar. The "Public" folder contains all your stored photos & videos.
- Select photos (which you wish to download) from "Public" folder. You will see a star (*) icon located at upper right corner of the window. Click "*".
- Click "Download" button located at upper right corner of the window.
- Click "Save to Photo Library" option. 8. The photos will be stored in your iPad's gallery.
Quick Tip to ensure your Photos never go missing
Photos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.