The new Flickr is just amazing. It gives you a complete Terabyte of storage space absolutely free which is accessible on any device.
It is one of the most widely used photo management and sharing application in the world. Flickr has an easy to use user interface facilitating users to easily upload photos from anywhere and share the link to your album with friends and family.
1. Directly from Flickr's web interface. or
2 Via various available Photos uploaders.
1. Sign in to your Flickr account and click upload (link at the top)
2. Either you can Drag & drop photos From your computer or browse through and select photos you wish to upload to Flickr.
3. Next step is to add tags and a little description, which is optional.
4. Select your privacy setting. You can either make it 'Public' (open to any viewer) or 'Private' (visible to you and people you share it with).
5. Click 'Upload' button at the top right corner of your screen.
6. Congratulations, you have successfully uploaded your first photo to Flickr.
2. As soon as you click 'upload' button, the uploader starts uploading photos to Flickr Photostream.
3. That is it. You have uploaded photo via photo uploader.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”