The new Flickr is just amazing. It gives you a complete Terabyte of storage space absolutely free which is accessible on any device.
It is one of the most widely used photo management and sharing application in the world. Flickr has an easy to use user interface facilitating users to easily upload photos from anywhere and share the link to your album with friends and family.
1. Directly from Flickr's web interface. or
2 Via various available Photos uploaders.
1. Sign in to your Flickr account and click upload (link at the top)
2. Either you can Drag & drop photos From your computer or browse through and select photos you wish to upload to Flickr.
3. Next step is to add tags and a little description, which is optional.
4. Select your privacy setting. You can either make it 'Public' (open to any viewer) or 'Private' (visible to you and people you share it with).
5. Click 'Upload' button at the top right corner of your screen.
6. Congratulations, you have successfully uploaded your first photo to Flickr.
2. As soon as you click 'upload' button, the uploader starts uploading photos to Flickr Photostream.
3. That is it. You have uploaded photo via photo uploader.
PicBackMan is a free photo/video uploader that helps you to keep your memories backed up to your favorite online services.
Users in 130+ countries have backed up.
... an excellent job of uploading more then 300GB of photos to 2 different services
I have a large collection of photos and videos to upload on some of my storage account and I was looking for an application that can do it all automatically, and that it did especially well. I found a definitive answer to my needs thanks to this amazing program and that it is constantly improving whith new fantastic features.
PicBackMan was really easy to setup and has been running for 3 days now backing up all my locally saved photos to Flickr. My photos are really valuable to me so it's great to be able to have them easily backed up to a secure location.
PicBackMan was an answer to many a prayer. How can I get this MASSIVE collection of photos onto a service that cripples uploading? PicBackMan. I uploaded approximately 85,000 photos in less than a month. It would have taken me close to a year to get all of those photos where they needed to go. Nothing short of brilliant.
LOVE this program! Works better than ANY other program out there that I have found to upload thousands of pictures WITH SUB-FOLDERS to SmugMug! Thank you so much for what you do! :) #happycustomer
Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan brings order to your digital memories. ...
PicBackMan automates the process of uploading pictures to multiple photo storage sites.
Top rated photo backup application.
It's easy, convenient and can handle thousands of pictures at once.