The new Flickr is just amazing. It gives you a complete Terabyte of storage space absolutely free which is accessible on any device.
It is one of the most widely used photo management and sharing application in the world. Flickr has an easy to use user interface facilitating users to easily upload photos from anywhere and share the link to your album with friends and family.
There are two ways to upload photos to Flickr.
1. Directly from Flickr's web interface. or
2 Via various available Photos uploaders.
1. Sign in to your Flickr account and click upload (link at the top)
2. Either you can Drag & drop photos From your computer or browse through and select photos you wish to upload to Flickr.
3. Next step is to add tags and a little description, which is optional.
4. Select your privacy setting. You can either make it 'Public' (open to any viewer) or 'Private' (visible to you and people you share it with).
5. Click 'Upload' button at the top right corner of your screen.
6. Congratulations, you have successfully uploaded your first photo to Flickr.
Via Flickr Photo Uploader tools:
1. Once you have downloaded and installed the Flickr photo uploader tool, browse to your photo folder and select photos that you want to upload to Flickr.
2. As soon as you click 'upload' button, the uploader starts uploading photos to Flickr Photostream.
3. That is it. You have uploaded photo via photo uploader.
UPDATE: Flickr Uploader for Photos & Videos
like PicBackMan help you save lots of manual work when it comes to bulk uploading photos and videos to your Flickr account. Using these third party Flickr photo uploaders is easy.
You can install PicBackMan's Flickr uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.