How to Make a Flickr Collection?
Creating a Flickr collection is easy, follow the process below:
- Go to the Organizr.
- Under the Sets and Collections tab, you'll see a link to create a new collection. Click that.
- Give your new collection a title and description.
- Once you've done that, you can drag sets into your new collection.
- Once done, click the "Create Mosaic" button to make a pretty icon for your new collection.
- Flickr randomly chooses some photos to use in mosaic, but you can add any photo you like from the Findr for precisely the effect you want.