Traditional scrapbooking is passé, it is the age of digital scrapbooking or online scrapbooking. When all your pictures, snaps and relevant information in on your computer, it only makes sense to go for a digital scrapbook.
Digital scrapbooks (or digi scrapbooks) look similar to a traditional scrapbook except that they way to make them takes less time and more practice on photo-editing software.
1. Which software are you comfortable with? Check out some of the popular scrapbooking websites like Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, CorelDRAW, Photo-Paint, Paint Shop Pro, FotoFusion et al.
2. Normal scrapbooks have papers and embellishments, but in the digital world, the background of a page is your paper and graphics make up the embellishments. Clip art can be used for decorating once you have selected a background.
3. To complete the layout, you can move the pictures around on the page to see what size looks best and where. And as far as fonts are concerned, you don’t have to sweat much, since almost all popular fonts can be used in this digi scrapbook. In addition to that, you can purchase a font if it is not already available on your computer. You can use these fonts for writing the title of the page or for regular journaling also.
4. All software have pre-loaded layout options. That saves a lot of hassle in deciding what layout to use on which page and minimizes scope of error.
5. A digital scrapbook will always require you to use digital pictures. In this age, it is not a big deal, but if you want to use old pictures then scan them, make a backup and you are good to go.
So get started immediately and connect with thousands of digital scrappers who interact and share ideas in chat rooms regularly. You can also browse Pinterest for more layout ideas and implement them in your special scrapbook.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”