Traditional scrapbooking is passÃ©, it is the age of digital scrapbooking or online scrapbooking. When all your pictures, snaps and relevant information in on your computer, it only makes sense to go for a digital scrapbook.
Digital scrapbooks (or digi scrapbooks) look similar to a traditional scrapbook except that they way to make them takes less time and more practice on photo-editing software.
1. Which software are you comfortable with? Check out some of the popular scrapbooking websites like Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, CorelDRAW, Photo-Paint, Paint Shop Pro, FotoFusion et al.
2. Normal scrapbooks have papers and embellishments, but in the digital world, the background of a page is your paper and graphics make up the embellishments. Clip art can be used for decorating once you have selected a background.
3. To complete the layout, you can move the pictures around on the page to see what size looks best and where. And as far as fonts are concerned, you donâ€™t have to sweat much, since almost all popular fonts can be used in this digi scrapbook. In addition to that, you can purchase a font if it is not already available on your computer. You can use these fonts for writing the title of the page or for regular journaling also.
4. All software have pre-loaded layout options. That saves a lot of hassle in deciding what layout to use on which page and minimizes scope of error.
5. A digital scrapbook will always require you to use digital pictures. In this age, it is not a big deal, but if you want to use old pictures then scan them, make a backup and you are good to go.
So get started immediately and connect with thousands of digital scrappers who interact and share ideas in chat rooms regularly. You can also browse Pinterest for more layout ideas and implement them in your special scrapbook.
PicBackMan is a free photo/video uploader that helps you to keep your memories backed up to your favorite online services.
Users in 130+ countries have backed up.
... an excellent job of uploading more then 300GB of photos to 2 different services
I have a large collection of photos and videos to upload on some of my storage account and I was looking for an application that can do it all automatically, and that it did especially well. I found a definitive answer to my needs thanks to this amazing program and that it is constantly improving whith new fantastic features.
PicBackMan was really easy to setup and has been running for 3 days now backing up all my locally saved photos to Flickr. My photos are really valuable to me so it's great to be able to have them easily backed up to a secure location.
PicBackMan was an answer to many a prayer. How can I get this MASSIVE collection of photos onto a service that cripples uploading? PicBackMan. I uploaded approximately 85,000 photos in less than a month. It would have taken me close to a year to get all of those photos where they needed to go. Nothing short of brilliant.
LOVE this program! Works better than ANY other program out there that I have found to upload thousands of pictures WITH SUB-FOLDERS to SmugMug! Thank you so much for what you do! :) #happycustomer
Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan brings order to your digital memories. ...
PicBackMan automates the process of uploading pictures to multiple photo storage sites.
Top rated photo backup application.
It's easy, convenient and can handle thousands of pictures at once.