We all are in a hurry to move into the future but who knows about the year that is going to come, what the future holds for us. All we are holding on to is the past that is ours. We can only cherish the memories, the memories of the distant past, the past that was ever-so beautiful. And if you have had a year that was fantabulous, you would definitely want to hold on to. Though that is not possible, you can still live those memories in the years to come though the photo book. Now that you have captured it in your camera, let it come alive in front of your eyes in the form of a photo book.
2. Before you start working on a photo book, count the number of pages it has. This will give you a fair idea of how many photos you will be requiring you make the photo book.
3. Now, look for the most amazing events that took place in the whole year. It could include your house parties, get-together, family outings, holidays, a trip to another city, country, etc.
4. Now start pasting them on the photo book according to the month. For example, start with the activities that you took up in the month of January.
5. Another way is placing the photos randomly since they are the best captured moments from the whole year.
6. Write a line describing every picture but not too many sentences. This will take away the essence from the photo book.
7. Now that you are making the book for the whole year, you may not mention the name of the month.
8. The cover of the book can have a collage of low resolution photos from various events. Give a suitable title to the photo book.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”