You are often lost when if comes to selecting gifts for the old people. They have everything and there is nothing in this world that can make them happy as much as a photo book. A blast from the past will certainly make your Granny one of the happiest person on earth. And if that gift is made by you, you are in a win-win situation. Here are a few tips to bail you out from 'what to gift your Granny on her birthday'!
1. Since a photo book is what we think will be the best, get started by collecting her pictures from the time she was a baby. This will require a little more efforts than usual, but try to get the pictures that have been in the hiding from several years.
2. Approach all the family and friends of granny to get the loving and funny moments of her life. Don't forget her beautiful photographs from her youth. They are most loved and cherished by a lady.
3. After you have assembled enough photographs, you must know how many will you be using in the photo book. And once that is sorted, begin editing the photographs. Make sure you keep one of her best photos aside to have it on the cover of the photo book.
4. The photo book should not be dull in colour just because she is old. Old people like bright colours. So choose pastel coloured photo book on which you will be pasting her photographs.
5. As a basic rule, begin with the photographs of her childhood days and you will see her giggle over them.
6. Next, move to pictures that speak volumes of her being a naughty child. You can then paste pictures of her kindergarten days, school days, college, marriage, children, grandchildren and the likes. Do not forget to include her friends in the photo book.
7. You can add a line with every picture to describe her life.
8. And to give the lasting effect, you can have the most beautiful picture of her on the cover of the photo book. You can have a more recent picture of her on the back cover of the photo book to give it a complete look.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”