We all know that boys aren't as expressive as girls. But this doesn’t mean they don't want to be loved. They may not say it but they too crave for the same love as any girl. We think that our sons are happy if we buy them a car or a jersey of their favourite footballer or take them for a baseball match. But if that is something we do regularly, it’s time to think out of the box.
Try gifting your son a photo book made all by you and see him giggle as he flips through the pages of the book.
Here are some tips to make your son a photo book for him to cherish all his life.
1. Begin with opting for a sturdy photo book that has a spiral bonding. This is because boys don't like anything delicate.
2. The colour of the inside pages of the photo book should be strong like blue or black or even white will do. You may also choose a photo book which has the colour of his favourite sports team.
3. Now it is time to select the photos for the photo book. Do not select pictures that can embarrass him. Boys are quite sensitive about the photos that they share with the public.
4. Do not select photos that he thinks are private. So choose only those that are cute when he was a baby and then those that have him in a playful mood.
5. You can now start pasting the photos and while you do so, also paste on the sides, photos or cut outs of his favourite player, or sport, etc.
6. Do write a sentence about him under every photo. This will transport him to his childhood days.
7. Also, a note in the end of the book talking about your love for him will do wonders.
8. You can paste a family photo on the cover of the book while you can paste a cut out of his favourite player on the backside of the book.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”