If you are a pet-person, then a scrapbook related to that would be a great stress-buster for you. The scrapbook could be based on your dog, cat, birds, tortoise, rabbit, or other more adventurous pets like snakes, spiders and monkeys.
A pet’s routine and their antics are some of the things which can make for an interesting read. If you’ve had a pet before but don’t have one now, then dig into your computer and photo albums to look for pictures of your pet. Medical records, if you have preserved them in a file, will be able to give you a near-perfect timeline about your pet’s life.
1. For the sake of simplicity, let’s assume the pet you had/have is a dog. Divide the scrapbook in chapters according to the age of the dog. The most cherished part of having a pet is when you bring the puppy home. So the first chapter could be about the puppy and how he won everyone’s heart. Cute pictures of him learning to adjust into his new home would make a wonderful collage.
2. If you are making a digital scrapbook, include videos of the dog as well. Different tones of his barks (or meows in case of a cat) can be inserted into a background score, which can be used as the music for the slideshow. Do add a special page/slide about the breed your dog belongs to.
3. Decorate the scrapbook with real paw prints of your dog. Other embellishments can be a part of the puppy’s collar, sketches of his favourite toys, what he loves to eat et al.
4. Don’t forget your dog’s friends! They could be neighbourhood pets whom he regularly meets during his morning and evening walks. Or people who regularly visit your house and love your dog.
5. Make a list of all the special skills that your dog possesses, like fetching the morning paper, picking up the mail, opening the door with it’s paw or closing a cabinet. Also chronicle the why your dog needed medical attention and when, so that you can use that information for future reference.
Quick Tip to Keep your Photos Safe
Making backups of your photos & videos is a chore you probably skip, but it really doesn't have to be hard. Here's an effortless way to backup photos - PicBackMan. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”