Scrapbooking during pregnancy can be a very good creative activity to keep a woman occupied. Friends who have already maintained a pregnancy scrapbook will testify how excited they were while planning and deciding the scrapbook layout.
While this can be a great way to bring color into a mundane life at home for a pregnant lady, it is also a great way to record this nine-month journey. So before an expecting mother sits down to plan her scrapbook, here is a checklist of what this scrapbook must have to make it a complete story:
1. Adjustable scrapbook: If you are buying a scrapbook or making one yourself, keep in mind that there should be scope to add more pages to your scrapbook.
2. ‘Big news’ photo: A snap of the ‘wow’ moment when your pregnancy test result came out positive.
3. Ultrasound photos: That is, after all, the first glimpse of your fetus. Whenever you go for an ultrasound, a photo to show for it must be there in your scrapbook
4. Monthly snap: Take a picture each month to show the growth of your baby bump. It would be great if they background is the same each time.
5. Shopping trips: Be it for your maternity clothes, the baby’s clothes, or the toys for the nursery, chronicle each of your shopping trips with pictures, bills or price tags.
6. Congratulatory messages: All cards or notes from your friends and family, which you would otherwise read and discard eventually, can be pasted in your scrapbook.
7. Home remedies and recipes: Jot down all the recipes of health drinks or food to be eaten during pregnancy in your scrapbook.
8. Exercise diary: Make notes of which exercises to do in which month. If you are attending a special class like Yoga, take pictures with your buddies there.
9. Baby shower: Create a special chapter for the baby shower. Include snaps of your the party, the menu and the gifts.
10. Just before delivery: A few minutes before the delivery can be the most painful and longest minutes of a mother’s life. But if your partner is not too busy and can just click a photo with his phone, then that picture is going to be priceless! You will realize this years later.
Quick Tip to Keep your Photos Safe
Making backups of your photos & videos is a chore you probably skip, but it really doesn't have to be hard. Here's an effortless way to backup photos - PicBackMan. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”