For any other person, nine months of pregnancy might seem like a lifetime, but ask a mother and she will tell you how time flew in those nine months. For her, those fleeting months are the most cherished ones and every moment is a new experience.
Expecting mothers are always eager to hear from those who have been through the process once. And a proud mother would always have loads of stories to tell about this fabulous journey. The best way to remember the defining moments of your pregnancy is to make a scrapbook.
A pregnancy scrapbook must contain the highlights of your life from the time you came to know you are pregnant, till the time your baby is out in this world. If you still feel that making and maintaining a pregnancy scrapbook is a lot of work, then here are five reasons which will make you think twice.
1. It’s pregnancy for god’s sake. It is not a New Year’s Eve, or a Christmas party which happens every year... a woman gets pregnant pregnant once, twice (okay maybe thrice for the ambitious ones) in her lifetime and those nine months make up a different time altogether.
2. A pregnancy scrapbook would contain pictures of your ultrasound, the baby bump, congratulatory messages from friends, doctors’ visiting cards, price tag of baby clothes you buy, and basically everything you might throw away immediately (or eventually). But years from now, these small things, pasted in your pregnancy scrapbook, will bring a smile to your face.
3. There isn’t much a pregnant lady can do in the final weeks before her due date. Traveling is not advised and eating out becomes risky. So why not utilize those endless hours in doing something creative! And the scrapbooking or planning various scrapbook ideas is a fun pastime.
4. If it is your second time, then the pregnancy scrapbook you maintained before you had your first baby can come in handy. Tucked away in some page you might find a useful home remedy or a healthy recipe. Or ideas for a nursery which you couldn’t implement last time. Or a new scrapbook layout might come to your mind, which would be handy the second time around.
5. Once your kid grows up, a pregnancy scrapbook would be a beautiful gift from your side to remind them what you went through to bring them in this world. Who knows, when it’s time for them to become parents, they will find it rewarding to go through your pregnancy scrapbook (which would be super-retro by that time).
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”