Dropbox is a cloud storage service that lets you bring your photos, videos and important files to access them from anywhere. There are 2 ways to upload videos to Dropbox i.e. 'from the Mac using Dropbox folder' and 'Using the Dropbox website'. When you upload files through the website, each file must be 10GB or less. For larger files, you can use Dropbox Desktop Application or mobile apps, which don't have file size limit. If you are looking for a step by step process to upload videos to Dropbox from Mac using website, read below.
Following are the steps to Upload Videos from Mac to Dropbox:
- Install "Dropbox desktop application" on your Mac. It creates a folder on your systems hard disk. The folder is named "Dropbox".
- Browse through your videos on your mac & simply drag-and-drop them to Dropbox folder.
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Upload" button located at the top of the menu bar.
- A pop-up window opens up. Click "Choose File" button & select the videos on your computer which you want to upload. You can choose as many photos as you want or you may also select an entire video folders to upload.
- Click "Start Upload" button to upload your videos.
- Your videos will now be uploaded to Dropbox.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac
from the website and start backing up photos and videos.