Dropbox allows you to backup photos and videos, share them with others, delete unwanted photos and videos and restore them to your account and much more. When you delete your photos and videos, Dropbox saves a history of deleted photos and videos for 30 days. If you are looking for an event to recover deleted photos from Dropbox, read below.
Here are the steps to Select an Event to Recover Deleted Photos from Dropbox:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your first account.
- Once you have signed in to your account, click "Events" in the left sidebar.
- If the event you're looking for occurred in a shared folder, select the shared folder from the pull-down menu located at the top of the page.
- Browse for the event where multiple files were deleted.
- Click "and X more files" link.
- Click "Restore these files" link located at the top of the page.
- This way your photos will be added back to your account.