If you are the owner of the shared folder, then you can easily move shared folder from work Dropbox to Personal Dropbox account. You can move folder, if you have connected your personal and work Dropbox accounts and have signed in to both of them on your computer. Before moving shared folder, to other Dropbox account, you should always check with both your admin and the folder owner to see if thay have set any restrictions.
Following are the steps to Move Shared Folder from Work Dropbox to Personal Dropbox:
- Connect your Personal Dropbox and work Dropbox accounts.
- Sign in to your both Personal and work Dropbox accounts.
- Browse the shared folder which you want to move.
- Right-click on the shared folder on your computer.
- Select "Shared Folder Settings..." option.
- Click "Change" located at the top of the options window.
- Look at the setting for "Who can be invited?". If you see the setting "Anyone", then you can move the shared folder to your personal Dropbox without a problem.
- If the setting shows Only members of the team, moving the folder to your personal Dropbox will break your membership in the folder, and you'll have only a non-shared copy of it.