How to Export Pictures From Flickr To Tumblr?
Looking for ways to export your Flickr photos to your Tumblr account? Here's the easiest way to promote your photography on to your Tumblr account and expand your audience base.
- Sign into your Flickr account.
- Click "You" in the Flickr toolbar and select "Your Account." Click the "Sharing & Extending" tab to access Tumblr sharing options.
- Click "Connect" in the Tumblr section.
- Enter your Tumblr username and password in the pop-up window and click "Log in." Once logged in, click the "Allow" button to enable Tumblr to import Flickr pictures. If you have multiple Tumblr blogs, you will need to select the blog you want to connect to your Flickr account from a drop-down menu and then click "Next."
- Export individual photos, photo collections or your entire Flickr stream to Tumblr by clicking the "Share" button found on these pages and then selecting your Tumblr blog.
- Compose an optional message to accompany the pictures and set the post date and post tags, then click the "Post" button to publish the selected photos to your Tumblr.