Flickr is an online image and video hosting website which allows you to backup & sync your photos & videos to cloud storage and access them from anywhere. Flickr offers 2 types of access controls i.e private and public image storage. You can set privacy controls to your photos & videos to decide who can view those. You can set your photos & videos as either private or public. By default private photos are visible only to you, but you can also mark as viewable to your family & friends. Flickr offers a "Guest pass" system, by using this you can share your private photos with non-Flickr members.
Here are the steps to upload videos directly from Android phone to Flickr:
1. Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
2. Go to your phone "Gallery" and select video(s) or album(s) that you wish to upload.
3. Once selected, click share button located at the top right corner of the screen.
4. You will see a set of options to upload videos. From the options, tap "Flickr" icon. Your video upload process will start.
5. The time taken to upload videos depends on your internet connection speed & the amount of videos you upload.
6. All your videos will now be uploaded to Flickr.