After Dropbox Carousel is shut down, you can still access your photos from your Dropbox account. You can change your default web photos experience from Carousel back to Dropbox. To do so, go to www.dropbox.com and sign in to your account. Now, click your name located at the top right corner of the window and click "Settings". Un-check the box located in front of "Use Carousel web as my default photos experience" located under "Photos tab settings".
Following are the steps to Transfer Photos from Dropbox Carousel to SmugMug on Android:
- Go to http://www.smugmug.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Download and install "SmugMug" app on your Android phone from the Play store.
- Open "Dropbox Carousel" app on your Android phone.
- Tap or long press the photo or video and select other photos and videos which you want to share.
- Tap "Share" button located at the top-right corner of the screen.
- You will see 2 options i.e. Shared Album" and "Other Apps".
- Tap "Other Apps" option.
- Choose "SmugMug" app.
- Tap "Change Settings" button located at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Select the gallery to upload photos, add a caption, keywords and set privacy settings.
- Tap "Save" button.
- Tap "Upload All" button located at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Your Dropbox Carousel photos will now be transferred up to SmugMug on Android.
Quick tip to ensure your videos never go missing
Videos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your videos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your videos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all videos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.