DropBox is a online cloud storage service & it allows you to backup & sync your photos, videos, files & important documents to cloud storage and access them from anywhere. You can only upload new or existing photos from your BlackBerry phone to DropBox by using the DropBox BlackBerry app. It offers 2GB free storage space for new users & goes as high as 500GB for $499 per year.
If you are looking for a step by step process to upload photos to Dropbox from Blackberry phone, read on.
2. Download "DropBox Blackberry app" on your BlackBerry phone from the App store & launch it.
3. Navigate to the Photo folder.
4. Press Blackberry phone's "Menu" button.
5. Select "Upload a photo" option.
6. If you want to upload a new photo, select "Take New" option. Or Else select from "gallery".
7. Once you choose a photo, it will be uploaded to the DropBox.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Quick Tip to ensure your Photos never go missing
Photos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”