DropBox is an online cloud storage service. DropBox allows you to backup photos, videos & files to access them from anywhere. Dropbox has a feature called "Automatic photo uploads" that allow users to automatically upload files, photos & videos to its cloud storage service. It was previously available on Android and iOS devices but recently it was made available on Windows & Mac devices too. Using the "Automatic photo uploads" feature you can upload photos & videos to Dropbox in just few clicks.
2. Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
3. Browse videos which you want to download.
4. Click "Download" button located at the top of the window.
5. Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain all the videos from the album.
6. All your videos will now be downloaded to Windows 8.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”