Dropbox will shut down Carousel on 31st March 2016. You can continue to access your photos, videos and albums using Dropbox. If you want to access your photos, videos and albums from Dropbox, then sign in to your Dropbox account and click "Photos" tab located in the left sidebar and then click "Albums" tab. If you are using Android phone and want to access Carousel photos, videos and albums, then open "Dropbox" app on your Android phone and tap "Main" menu. Tap "Photos tab and then tap "Albums" tab and follow the process below:
Following are the steps to Transfer Photos from Dropbox Carousel to Picasa Web on Android:
- Open "Dropbox Carousel" app on your Android phone.
- Tap or long press the photo or video and select other photos and videos which you want to share.
- Tap "Share" button located at top right corner of the screen.
- You will see 2 options i.e. Shared Album" and "Other Apps".
- Tap "Other Apps" option.
- Tap "Picasa" icon.
- A "Upload photo/video" window opens up.
- Write a description & tap "Upload" button.
- This way you can transfer photos from Dropbox Carousel to Picasa on Android.