Sharing photos, videos, files and folders from Dropbox with others on mac is easy. You can easily share a photo folder with others right from mac computer. To do so, you need to download and install 'Dropbox Desktop Application' on your Mac. It will create a dedicated folder (Dropbox folder) on your Mac computer. Open your 'Dropbox' folder and right-click or Control-click on the photo folder which you want to share to bring up to a menu. Select "Share This Folder..." option. If you are looking for a step by step process to share Dropbox photo folder with others on Mac, read below.
Following are the steps to Share Dropbox Photo Folder with Others on Mac:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Download "Dropbox Desktop Application" on your Mac from the Apple App store & launch it.
- Open your "Dropbox" folder.
- Right-click or Control-click on the folder which you want to share and bring up a menu.
- Select "Share This Folder..." option.
- A "Sharing" page opens up on the Dropbox website.
- Select the folder which you want to share.
- Hover the cursor over the folder's name and select it. (clicking on the folder name or icon will open the folder instead)
- Click "Invite people to collaborate" to give others access to the photos in your folder.
- Enter the email addresses of the people which you want to invite.
- You can add personal message and click "Share folder" button.
- This way your Dropbox photo folder will be shared with others on mac.