Google has announced its new 'Photos' app to share photos and videos in May 2015. It has a Things category which processes photos for their subject matter like food, birthdays, cats, graduation, posters, buildings, concerts, screenshots etc. If you share photos and videos with others, then they can view them without downloading the Photos app.
Following are the Steps to Share Videos from Photos App to Dropbox on Android:
- Open Photos app on your Android phone.
- You will see two tabs i.e "All" and "Highlights".
- Tap "All" tab.
- You will see all your photos and videos.
- Tap the video which you want to share.
- Tap "Share" button located at the bottom on the screen.
- You will see list of applications. Select "Dropbox" option.
- A pop-up window opens up.
- Select an album to upload the video.
- Tap "Add" button.
- Your video will now be shared to Dropbox.