Dropbox is an online cloud storage service that allows users to upload, download, share and access files and folders through a browser-based interface, mobiles, and desktop application. Files/folders uploaded to Dropbox through the mobile apps or desktop application have no file size limit. Following are the steps to download Videos from Dropbox to iPhone:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account.
- If you have Dropbox app already installed on your iPhone, launch it. Or else download it from the Apple App store.
- Click "Data Settings" on iPhone, select "Dropbox" option.
- A pop-up window opens up. You will see a "Public" icon on menu bar. The "Public" folder contains all your stored photos & videos.
- Select videos (which you wish to download) from "Public" folder. You will see a star (*) icon located at the upper right corner of the window. Click "*".
- Click "Download" button located at the top-right corner of the window.
- Click "Save to Photo Library" option.
- The video will be stored in your iPhone's gallery.
Quick Tip to ensure your videos never go missing
Videos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your videos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your videos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all videos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it. You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.