Flickr Camera Roll is designed to organize your photo collection easier. When you open your Flickr app on your Android phone, you will see Camera Roll tab under the menu. If you are using web browser, then you will see Camera Roll tab under "You" menu. In the Camera Roll, when you click on a 'Year', you will see all those months in which you uploaded photos and videos to Flickr.
Here are the steps to Bulk Upload Photos and Videos from Flickr Camera Roll to Dropbox on Android:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Download and install "Dropbox" app on your Android phone.
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Download and install "Flickr" app on your Android phone.
- Open "Flickr" app on your Android phone.
- Tap "Camera Roll" tab.
- Tap "Select" button.
- Select the photos and videos by date taken.
- Tap "Share" button located at the bottom on the screen.
- A "Share" window opens up. You will see list of applications.
- Tap "Dropbox" icon.
- A "Upload to Drive" window opens up.
- Choose a location and tap "Add" button.
- This is how you can bulk upload photos and videos from Flickr Camera Roll to Dropbox on Android.