Dropbox is a web-based cloud storage service which allows you to upload, download, browse, copy & move all of your photos & videos to access them from anywhere. You can share Dropbox photos & videos with your family, friends & colleagues via email. You can add the names or email addresses of the people you want to share it with or copy the link from "Get Link' & paste it anywhere. When you share Dropbox videos with others, they can edit them & you can see those changes instantly. If you are looking for a step by step process to share Dropbox videos with others on your Android phone, read below.
Here are the steps to Share Videos from Dropbox with Others on Android:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Dropbox App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open "Dropbox App" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Tap or long press your videos which you want to share.
- A pop up window opens up. Tap "Export" button.
- You will see list of applications. Select "Gmail" option.
- A "Compose" window opens up.
- Enter email addresses to share your videos.
- Tap "arrow" icon located at the top right corner of the screen.
- A "Send message?" window opens up. Tap "Send" button.
- All your videos will now be shared with others.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.