Dropbox is a cloud storage service provided by Dropbox Inc. which allows you to backup photos, videos, files & important documents to cloud storage & access them from anywhere. Dropbox has a simple sharing feature which allows you to share your photo albums to social networking sites like Facebook & Twitter. You can also share your photo & video albums with family & friends. If you are looking for a step by step process to share Dropbox photo album with others on Androoid phone, read below.
Here are the steps to share Dropbox Photo album with Others on Android:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Dropbox App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open "Dropbox App" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photo & video albums.
- Tap or long press your photo album which you want to share.
- A pop up window opens up. Tap "Share" button.
- Tap "Invite to folder" button.
- A pop up window opens up. Enter names or email addresses & message to invite people.
- Tap "arrow" button located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Your photo album will now be shared with your friends.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.