Dropbox is a cloud storage & file synchronization service. Dropbox allows you to backup photos, videos & files to cloud storage & access them from anywhere. Dropbox provides a technology "LAN sync" on a local area network computers. It allow computers to download files locally from each other instead of central servers. If you delete your photos & videos from Dropbox, then by default it saves a history of deleted photos & videos for 30 days. This facility is available for all Dropbox users.
Here are the steps to Backup Video Folder from Dropbox to OneDrive on Android:
- Go to https://onedrive.live.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have 'OneDrive app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Dropbox App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open "Dropbox App" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photo & video albums.
- Tap or long press your video album which you want to share.
- A pop up window opens up. Tap "Share" button.
- Tap "Send a link" button.
- You will see list of applications. Tap "OneDrive".
- Choose a location & tap "Ok" button.
- Your video album will now be backed up to OneDrive.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.