DropBox is a cloud storage service provided by DropBox Inc. Dropbox offers 2GB of free storage space to backup photos, videos and documents. Dropbox Inc. was founded in 2007. Those who need a larger storage space can upgrade to various available paid plans. Dropbox offers 100GB space for $99/year, 200GB space for $199/year & 500GB space for $499/year.
If you are looking for a step by step process to download videos from Dropbox to Blackberry Playbook, read on.
2. Download "Dropbox Blackberry app" on your Blackberry Playbook from the App store & launch it.
3. Go to "Dropbox app" on your Blackberry Playbook.
4. Tap "Camera Uploads" button.
5. You will see all your photos & videos.
6. Tap the videos which you want to download.
7. Tap "Export" button.
8. You will see the list of applications, select "Save to SD card" option.
9. All your videos will now be downloaded to Blackberry Playbook.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”