Dropbox is an online cloud storage service. Dropbox offers 2GB of free storage space, which is pretty useful for storing photos, videos and documents. Dropbox allow users to create a special folder (Dropbox folder) on each of their computers for storing their files, photos & videos. Changes made to one Dropbox folder (on your computer) will reflect in other Dropbox folders (on other computers) as well. This is done via Dropbox automatic sync.
2. Download "Dropbox Blackberry app" on your Blackberry Playbook from the App store & launch it.
3. Go to "Dropbox app" on your Blackberry Playbook.
4. Tap "Camera Uploads" button.
5. You will see all your photos & videos.
6. Tap the photos which you want to download.
7. Tap "Export" button.
8. You will see the list of applications, select "Save to SD card" option.
9. All your photos will now be downloaded to Blackberry Playbook.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”