Dropbox is cloud storage & synchronization service. Dropbox allows you to backup photos, videos & files to access them from any computer, smartphone & tablet. Using Dropbox website you can easily retrieve or restore your deleted photos, videos & documents. By default, Dropbox saves a history of deleted photos, videos & documents for 30 days. If you want this facility for longer period then you have to subscribe for 'Packrat' feature. The 'Packrat' feature gives you unlimited deletion recovery and version history.
Here are the steps to Backup Video Folder from Dropbox to Box on Android:
- Go to https://www.box.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have 'Box app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Dropbox App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open "Dropbox App" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photo & video albums.
- Tap or long press your video album which you want to share.
- A pop up window opens up. Tap "Share" button.
- Tap "Send a link" button.
- A "Upload item to:" window opens up.
- Choose a location & tap "Upload" button.
- Your video album will now be backed up to Box.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.