Google Photos is a photo and video storage service which allows you to backup photos and videos. You can share them to other social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and Google+. Google offers 15GB of free storage spsce across Gmail, Google Drive and Google Photos. If you use Google Photos app at school or work, then you will get 30 GB of storage space to backup photos, videos, files and documents.
Following are the Steps to Share Photos from Photos App to Google Drive on Android:
- Open Photos app on your Android phone.
- You will see two tabs i.e "All" and "Highlights".
- Tap "All" tab and select the photo which you want to share.
- Tap "Share" button located at the top on the screen.
- You will see list of applications. Select "Google Drive" option.
- A "Upload to Drive" window opens up.
- Select the folder where you want to upload the photo.
- Tap "Ok" button.
- All your photos will now be uploaded to Google Drive.