Photos is a photo and video sharing service provided by Google Inc. It offers unlimited storage space to backup photos and videos. It provides client software for Android, iOS and the browser. When you backup photos and videos to cloud service, you can access them from anywhere on any device. Google Photos organizes your photos into groups. You can search your photos in 3 categories i.e People, Places and Things.
Following are the Steps to Share Videos from Photos App to Google Drive on Android:
- Open Photos app on your Android phone.
- You will see two tabs i.e "All" and "Highlights".
- Tap "All" tab.
- You will see all your photos and videos.
- Tap the video which you want to share.
- Tap "Share" button located at the bottom on the screen.
- You will see list of applications. Select "Google Drive" option.
- A "Upload to Drive" window opens up.
- Tap "Ok" button to upload the video.
- Your video will now be uploaded to Google Drive.