Instagram is one of the most widely used photo application that is specifically designed for mobile phone users. The application allows you to snap a picture, apply various filters and effects and then share with friends on Instagram and other social networks too.
You click tons and tons of pictures using your Instagram application. But, do you back them up somewhere? On your computer system or somewhere else. If not, then you should backup your Instagram photos somewhere. Downloading Instagram photos on PC is easy.
Simple connect your phone with computer and browse through to find out where your Instagram pohotos are located. Once you have it all open, select the images that you want to download and copy them to a location on your system.
1. Connect your phone and your computer system using your phone's data cable.
2. Open my computer, under removable devices you'll see an icon for your Phone. Open it
3. Now you'll see a set of folders. Find a folder named 'DCIM'. once you've found double click to open.
4. This DCIM folder is your Phone's photo gallery. Here you'll find a folder named 'Instagram' that stores all your Instagram images.
5. You can either copy whole folder or open and select the photos that you want to download.
6. Once you've selected photos, right click and copy them.
7. On Your Computer specify a location where you can copy all these photos.
That's all, all your Instagram photos / selected Instagram photos are now downloaded to your PC.
You can also use third party software to download Instagram images.Or else you can do it manually as explained above. The manual way of downloading Instagram photos is time consuming, where as downloading via third party application is fast and easy.