When you take a photo through Instagram application on your device, you are open to share your photo with various other social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare. In order to share your photos on these social networks, you will have to set up sharing on these accounts. Then only you'll be able to share photos.
To connect your Foursquare account with your Instagram account, follow the process given below.
1. Launch the Instagram app on your device.
2. Go to your profile
3. Tap the 'three vertical dot' icon (Android) or the 'Gear' icon (iPhone) in the upper-right corner of your screen.
4. Select 'Sharing Settings'
5. Here you'll see a set of third party Social networks that you can connect with you Instagram account.
6. Select 'Foursquare'.
7. The moment you click 'Foursquare' you'll be taken to another page titled 'Foursquare'.
8. Provide your Foursquare login details and then click 'Log in'.
Note: To share to Foursquare, please make sure you choose to "Add to your Photo Map" and then "Name this location" when uploading your photo.