Instagram is a photo and video-sharing website where you can click photos and record videos.You can set your photos and videos to private so that only approved followers can see your photos and videos. Instagram allows you to take a photo, upload to Instagram and share to other social networking sites. You can upload photos to Instagram from your phone's library and the one you have clicked by you on your phone.
Here is the process given to share GIFs on Instagram:
- Click on the Instagram icon below any GIF.
- The GIPHY Glove will present you with an email form. Enter your email and hit send.
- GIPHY will now send you a .MP4 version of your GIF.
- Download this .mp4 to your phone.
- Now Upload it to your Instagram.